🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Bank Account
Page options
muskanmir
Community Member

Bank Account

Can i use same bank account on two different accounts? And also please let me know can i use different account on my account?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muskan,

Could you please clarify if you are referring to adding a withdrawal method or a billing method? Can you also clarify the second question about using a different account on your account?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muskan,

Could you please clarify if you are referring to adding a withdrawal method or a billing method? Can you also clarify the second question about using a different account on your account?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Community,

I need to know that can I use 01 Bank Account with 02 and 03 Upwork accounts? For example, We are 3 three siblings and only one has Bank account so can I attached my Bank Account with my brother Upwork account.

Muhammad:
Upwork places no limit on the number of Upwork users who can share the same bank account.

As long as each user has their legal name as a named account holder on the bank account, then it is allowed.

Can I use another Bank Account to another Upwork Account?

Hi Muhammad, 

Please note that you are only allowed to have one Upwork account. Having a duplicate account is a violation of Upwork ToS. Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Marie,

My question is I attached a couple of accounts with Upwork profile to get paid. one is Payoneer and the second is the local bank. But both are showing inactive in my Upwork Get Paid section. .

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like you haven't filled in the W-BEN form yet. To withdraw earnings, please complete a W8BEN Foreign Status Certification. The Form W-8BEN is used to confirm you’re not a U.S. taxpayer and that Upwork is not required to withhold taxes from your earnings. For more information, please check this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I have attached my Bank and Payoneer account with Upwork but in the "Get Paid" section both are showing inactive even I have submitted all their requirement. I request if you consider an urgent basis, please.

Dear upwork team,
While attaching my bank account, I was asked to enter the physical address associated with this account. If the postal address where you receive mail is different than the physical address where you reside, our bank requires you enter the physical address." I need little clarification

Am I suppose to add my home address here or post office address . Can you guide me?  Here is the image for the requirement I have to fill . What I have to add in this field.

Hi Hasan,

Basing on the screenshot that you shared with us, you will need to use your home address where you are currently and physically residing, not the postal address.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths