cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Account

Highlighted
Muskan M Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
1 of 9

Can i use same bank account on two different accounts? And also please let me know can i use different account on my account?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
BEST ANSWER
2 of 9

Hi Muskan,

Could you please clarify if you are referring to adding a withdrawal method or a billing method? Can you also clarify the second question about using a different account on your account?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Muhammad Waleed K Member Since: Mar 18, 2020
3 of 9

Hello Community,

I need to know that can I use 01 Bank Account with 02 and 03 Upwork accounts? For example, We are 3 three siblings and only one has Bank account so can I attached my Bank Account with my brother Upwork account.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 9

Muhammad:
Upwork places no limit on the number of Upwork users who can share the same bank account.

As long as each user has their legal name as a named account holder on the bank account, then it is allowed.

Highlighted
5 of 9

Can I use another Bank Account to another Upwork Account?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 9

Hi Muhammad, 

Please note that you are only allowed to have one Upwork account. Having a duplicate account is a violation of Upwork ToS. Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
7 of 9

Hello Marie,

My question is I attached a couple of accounts with Upwork profile to get paid. one is Payoneer and the second is the local bank. But both are showing inactive in my Upwork Get Paid section. .

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
8 of 9

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like you haven't filled in the W-BEN form yet. In order to withdraw earnings, please complete a W8BEN Foreign Status Certification. The Form W-8BEN is a form used to confirm you’re not a U.S. taxpayer and that Upwork is not required to withhold taxes from your earnings. For more information, please check this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
9 of 9

Hello,

I have attached my Bank and Payoneer account with Upwork but in the "Get Paid" section both are showing inactive even I have submitted all their requirement. I request if you consider an urgent basis, please.