🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Bank IFS Code issue.
Page options
gurjeetkalsi
Community Member

Bank IFS Code issue.

Hello Upwork Team - I have my bank IFS Code, but when I enter, it says, that ‘bank not found’.

Kindly Guide!
15 REPLIES 15
gurjeetkalsi
Community Member

Upwork team, kindly help me in this.

I am facing the same Issue. Unable to add my bank in 'Get Paid'.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Priti,

Could you please try to enter the bank address manually? You'll see the green link ''enter branch address manually'' under the bank not found a section of your bank information tab.

Let us know if the issue persists. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
17b2addb
Community Member

Hi, 

Sir, I am also not able to add bank account, when I entered my bank ifcs code it show that bank not found and when I tried to enter it manually by perfectly typing correct address then it does not show next button to go for next step, please tell me what issue with it, also when I entered full address it doesn't allow me to fill full address as there is some characters limit.

Another thing my bank branch is India in 3rd tier City, that is Cheeka city, Haryana State and India, is that is the issue of very city that upwork is not able to find my bank branch.

I am also not able to find where I can contact customer support team, I found no clue to find coustomer support team so I came here to seek help.

Hi Jaspreet,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to add your method manually. If you're still experiencing any problems on your end, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I had attached screenshot of what problem I m facing, firstly upwork is not
able find my bank account from IFSC code - BARB0CHEEKA and when I try to
enter full address manually, it show some limitations in word counts and if
I fill all correct it doesn't allow me to click next botton to proceed
further.

Does you pay in all banks of India or you have any selective criteria

Hello Jaspreet,

I am sorry to hear about the challenges faced by you while adding your bank details. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork

Sorry, but I don't understand that where can I get help from tickets, can
you provide link of this ticket, so I can goand share my issue of not able
to add bank account

Hi Jaspreet,

You should be able to access your support ticket here and also via your email. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
JoanneP

Hi Gurjeet,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Upwork team

I do am having trouble with the same issue. The message states "Bank not found". Kindly do look into this

Kind Regards

Hi Vinod,

Please try to add your code and the bank address manually by clicking on the green hyperlink below the fields. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Upwork Team - I am havingsame issue. Upon entering my bank IFS Code, it says, that ‘bank not found’. When I tried to enter band detail manually, the address text field wont take full address. There is a char limit and i am not able to enter full address. Please help.

Hi Vikas, 

I've escalated your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. You can access the ticket when you log in to your Upwork account and going here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
17b2addb
Community Member

Hi,  Mam.

I am also not able to add bank account, when I entered my bank ifcs code it show that bank not found and when I tried to enter it manually by perfectly typing correct address then it does not show next button to go for next step, please tell me what issue with it, also when I entered full address it doesn't allow me to fill full address as there is some characters limit.

Another thing my bank branch is India in 3rd tier City, that is Cheeka city, Haryana State and India, is that is the issue of very city that upwork is not able to find my bank branch.

I am also not able to find where I can contact customer support team, I found no clue to find coustomer support team so I came here to seek help.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths