🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Bank account verification failed-contact cust...
Page options
allison-herries
Community Member

Bank account verification failed-contact customer support

I am new to upwork and tried to link my bank account. I did receive the two small payments to my account but my profile says verification failed contact customer support. I think I may have initially entered the small payment wrong but it will not let me try again so I'm not sure.

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Allison,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Dear Upwork team,

I've also experienced the same thing "Verification failed. Contact customer support"

it's frustrating, I've tried to remove my bank account and add them again but still resulting in the same thing. The funny thing is there are two payment coming to my bank account from Upwork, but I don't know how to verify this as the page keep having "Verification failed. Contact customer support".

Been contacting customer support for a while without any solution.

Hi Randy Adhitya,

I can see that our team already assisted you with your concern on this ticket. If you need further assistance, please feel free to update the ticket, and our team will be happy to assist you further. You can access your ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths