🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Being asked to verify ID when I've done s...
Page options
b3107d72
Community Member

Being asked to verify ID when I've done so already

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Upwork and would like to ask your help regarding an ID verification issue that I'm experiencing.

I keep getting this pop-up message saying that Action required: Verify your identity by 03/23/2021 UTC to continue winning jobs on Upwork. Get started.

However, I've actually completed the veficiation process already, and when I click into 'get started', it does show that both ID and visual veficiation were completed on March 16.

I'm also reading posts about how you get an ID verification badge after it is successfully completed, and I'm not too sure where to check this.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Demi,

Our team reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your account and your verification. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Demi,

Our team reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your account and your verification. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
sr_vijay
Community Member

Please contact Upwork support about ID verification. As you have already done but maybe you missing something to update in ID verification as per Upwork policies.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths