🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Being with you is a pleasure.
Page options
102d8565
Community Member

Being with you is a pleasure.

Hello, Have a great day! I'm new to Upwork and would appreciate any advice or recommendations from anyone.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Lashika,

Welcome to Upwork! We’re here to help you navigate the world of online work. Let’s start with the basics here at Upwork. Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Lashika,

Welcome to Upwork! We’re here to help you navigate the world of online work. Let’s start with the basics here at Upwork. Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you so much for your guidance and encouragements. I am ready to go over your solution. I'd like to seek your assistance with any future problems.

Thank you.

Lashka

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths