cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Ways to Recover from Low Job Success Score?

Highlighted
Amin D Member Since: Sep 3, 2020
11 of 14

What can be done to recover from this stage 63% one... I was new to Upwork and I didn't know about the closing of the project and now I have 2 reviews (5 stars) out of 5 jobs. I requested the previous client but they seem busy to me and inactive... What can be done to recover from low JSS.. I cant get most of the jobs because of this JSS... 

Highlighted
Community Leader
Attiq A Member Since: Oct 29, 2016
12 of 14

Hey Marina,

Cheer up and don't lose hope, your JSS changes after every 2 weeks so don't be worried about a single client's feedback. And try to build a long-term relationship with your present clients instead of looking for some others. I don't think that JSS is important in getting new job, your work quality is everything that brings new clients to you. You're here to earn money so try to get in touch with clients for a long term.

Best of luck.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
13 of 14

She has 63% JSS, buddy. LOL I'd say it's not a factor at 80%+ but 63% is total fail and it's time to re-evaluate and figure out what's wrong with what you're doing.  She's writing cheap junk articles and the topics are all over the place, which means she's not focusing on anything niche. Mistake.

Highlighted
Marina M Member Since: Nov 13, 2016
14 of 14

Thanks for the encouragement, Attiq.

I have some articles due this week, so hopefully my Job Score will improve in the next couple of weeks Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS