🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Bid proposal
Page options
devendrasharma20
Community Member

Bid proposal

Hello 

I am new here on upwork. I am bidding since 2 month for seo but there is nothing in my profile. can anyone help me plese 

My skills are: Seo,Smo and content writing

3 REPLIES 3
zk961
Community Member

I think you shall enhance your portfolio. Try adding some visual results of the SEO work done by you.

Consider reading posts and tips like this one: https://www.upwork.com/hiring/for-freelancers/how-to-create-a-proposal-that-wins-jobs/

kat303
Community Member

Get rid of those statements that say you're the Best in 5 different countries.... unless you have substantial proof and/or can back up that statement. That may be turning off clients who look at your profile. Then write the best proposals you can keeping to the point of what you can do for the client and not all about you generally. Clients don't care about you, they care what you can do for them.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Devendra S wrote:

Hello 

I am new here on upwork. I am bidding since 2 month for seo but there is nothing in my profile. can anyone help me plese 

My skills are: Seo,Smo and content writing

Don't offer writing when your profile is riddled with mistakes, and don't exaggerate. You really can't be the best in SEO in half the world. Would you hire somebody that brags like that but can't offer proof?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths