Page options
andreysm77
Community Member

Bids

Hello

I am newbie and a little confused.
How many bids can I submit per month?
Proposals or connects?
10 Proposals? Or if I have 100 connects I can use them in a month?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hi Andrey, 
The connects are just units with are used to be able to submit Proposals. Each job post requires a certain number of connects (1 - 2 - 4 - 6) to be able to submit a proposal for this job.
There is no limit to the number of proposals that you can submit per month. If you have 100 connects, you can use them in one month, as long as you want/need to. To be honest, I believe it might be a little too much. But nothing wrong with it as long as you avoid spamming.

Wish you the best of luck!

Youssef

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hi Andrey, 
The connects are just units with are used to be able to submit Proposals. Each job post requires a certain number of connects (1 - 2 - 4 - 6) to be able to submit a proposal for this job.
There is no limit to the number of proposals that you can submit per month. If you have 100 connects, you can use them in one month, as long as you want/need to. To be honest, I believe it might be a little too much. But nothing wrong with it as long as you avoid spamming.

Wish you the best of luck!

Youssef

I'm not going to use them all. I just wanted to clarify what the number of bets is based on.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths