🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Billing
Page options
myleen101
Community Member

Billing

Hello, I recently joined Upwork and got 2 contracts. However, my payment verification has not yet been approved because I needed to re-apply for a new debit card and I can only receive it after 15 working days (Feb 26,2021). My client also hasn't responded to me in a couple of days. I have earned a total of about $60. Will I be able to withdraw this money after I enter my new debit card number? If not, how can I withdraw my earnings? thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Myleen, 

I checked and it looks like your payment method is inactive because of name mismatch. Please, allow up to 24 hours for the team to review your account for the name mismatch. They’ll let you know if any further steps are required from you.

Yes, you will be able to withdraw your funds when you add your new payment method. Once funds become available in your account balance, you'll be able to use the Get Paid Now button under the available tab and withdraw the funds to the payment method you set up on your Get Paid page, under Settings.

You can find payment methods available in your country by going to your Settings> Get Paid and clicking Add a Payment method. Check out this help article for more information 

If you are working with a client and they become unresponsive for a long period of time, it may be best to stop working on the project and wait for contact from the client. You can find more information here

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello, my ATM debit card is not yet activated and I am still waiting for it
to arrive since I reapplied for a new one. It is expected to arrive still
by the end of February and I have pending earnings to be reviewed. Will
this not be forfeited since I cannot place my billing method yet? please
see attached.

**Edited for community guidelines**

thanks very much.

Hi Myleen,

Your available balance won't be forfeited if you won't be able to add your payment method right away. Once you do have your payment method available, please add it to your account. For security reasons, when you set up a new payment method, it will become available for use 3 calendar days after it has been added.

~ Joanne
Upwork

thanks a lot for this!
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths