🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Billings and Earning
Page options
hdstrerik
Community Member

Billings and Earning

Hi! I'm new to upwork.

Can someone explain to me why i can't get the Lifetime Billed payment? I started 20th April and it should be included on the Billings & Earnings.
Screenshots for reference:

343953916_593708092725791_5696833836211292619_n.png344158138_256452090114750_8254449746060304492_n.pngCapture.PNGCapture11.PNG 

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Erik,

Your Total Earnings are your earnings from all the contracts you've had throughout your career in Upwork. The "Billing and Earnings" tab shows the amount you've earned based on a specified date and includes the service fees for a complete breakdown. The "Lifetime Earnings" tab shows the total sum of invoices (paid or pending to be paid), excluding taxes and fees.

You may also check this help article for more information.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne!
How may i know on when can i get the money from the Lifetime Earnings? I haven't got the money on that tab yet. 

Hi Erik,

The Total Earnings listed on your public-facing profile are based on your earnings as a freelancer and as part of an agency, if applicable. It is not different from all the earnings that you see on your Transaction History, it is the total of those earnings and you withdraw them on the"Get Paid" section of your settings.

~ AJ
Upwork
hdstrerik
Community Member

When can i get the lifetime billed? I just got the billings and earnings. I want to get the lifetime billed.

Hi Erik,

As Joanne explained, you can see your lifetime billed amount here.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths