🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Bonus
Page options
daniamagdaong
Community Member

Bonus

Hello! Where can I see the bonus my client sent me? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dania,

To view under what stage your funds are go to Reports > Overview. To view all of your transactions you will need to go to Reports > Transaction History. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dania,

To view under what stage your funds are go to Reports > Overview. To view all of your transactions you will need to go to Reports > Transaction History. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran! It says that there's no transaction. I received an e-mail about the bonus, but it doesn't reflect. My client just sent the bonus this morning.

Hi Dania,

Your bonus payment at the moment is under the Pending stage. Once our 5 days security period is finished, the funds will be available on your account as well. To view under what stage your earnings are go to Reports > Overview. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi . I need help . It's good or scam ?

thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yulia,

I removed the screenshot as it contained private information, but I see it was an invoice for a bonus your client has issued you through Upwork. Congratulations! I do see this payment in your Upwork transaction history. This bonus payment is currently in the 5-day security period, but it will become available for you to withdraw from your Upwork account tomorrow.

Cheers,
Mike
naijabas
Community Member

Hello,

My client sent me a bonus to purchase a domain, but it's still in the 5-day security period, so I want to ask if it's possible for the client to take the money back as I've already used my money to purchase the domain.

Thank you.

If a job is to buy something for a client, it is not allowed and it is a way to scam people.

The scammer gets its domain, the freelancer is not paid and spent his own money

Clients need to buy their domain themselves. Freelancer cannot buy domain in exchange of bonus or fixed price. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths