🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Bookkeeper posting help
Page options
a3a74fd0
Community Member

Bookkeeper posting help

I am new to upwork and I am looking to hire a bookkeeper (freelance) or firm that uses Sage Intacct and expensify. I have tried searching for companies or freelancer but keep getting quickbooks experts. Am I doing something wrong in the filters?

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

Have you already tried leaving all filters wide open, and then only using a keyword search for "Sage intacct" or expensify?

As far as I can tell, there are LOTS of freelancers who meet your criteria. Probably hundreds...

https://www.upwork.com/hire/expensify-freelancers/

https://www.upwork.com/hire/intacct-freelancers/

ALSO: You probably don't need to do a search. You could just post a public job posting explaining what you are looking for. You could try to select keywords (intacct, expensify) if they are available options. But even if you just specify your needs in the open text of the job description, you should get freelancers sending you proposals.

Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 4.58.56 PM.png

Thank you for your help. I was trying to just post with key words but didn’t have luck. Did you go to a specific area to add the keyword?

Also, can you combine the two. Sage intact and expensify as the two

There are probably lots of ways you can search.

I just went to google...

site:upwork.com expensify intacct

Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 5.27.40 PM.png

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Charan, 

Since you are new here, I would recommend that you check out the client resources we have compiled here to help you Get Started on Upwork. 

If you also need help shortlisting freelancers for your project, I will be happy to connect you to our Talent Solutions Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
a3a74fd0
Community Member

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and for offering to connect me with a team that can help me. Feel free to pass along my information and contact to them.

This is the link to my job and job description.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Charan

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for confirming, Charan. I'll go ahead and share your account information with the team. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths