🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Bookkeeping Test expired
Page options
elitebsolutions
Community Member

Bookkeeping Test expired

Hello,

I wanted to start the bookkeeping test, but it says it is expired. This is strange because I didn't even get the chance to take the test yet.

Is there something wrong?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Christie,

I'm sorry to hear that. One of our representatives will reset your test shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Christie,

I'm sorry to hear that. One of our representatives will reset your test shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

Thank you Ryan. Much appreciated!

I'm having the same problem. I just sat down to take my first test and when I hit "start" it says "expired."  How should I proceed?

Hello Stephanie,

I'm sorry to hear that. One of our representatives will reset your test shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

i have the same issue my book keeping test is expired please resolve

Hi Asim,

Sorry about the trouble. I requested someone from the team to assist you with this issue. One of our customer support members will reach out to you via ticket and you can access it here

~ Joanne
Upwork
xe0s
Community Member

I'm having the same problem. Trying to do the 'English Spelling Test (U.S. Version)' but it says it's expired? I never did this test. Is it possible to reset it? Thanks in advance.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexey, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you through an email to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths