🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Bring Client on Upwork
Page options
asimdogar1
Community Member

Bring Client on Upwork

Hi Everyone

I had done project with one of my client off to upwork. I want to bring that client on upwork so i can get rating and feedback on my upwork profile (Secure Payment etc.). So, how much fee upwork will charge me for that client projects? Or any waiver i can get on upwork? Also Any help how to bring client on upwork?

Thanks

Regards

ASIM DOGAR

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Asim,

We do have a special promotion for our Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers that allows them to bring their own clients to Upwork and have a reduced Service Fee. We'll have more details sent to you via email.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Asim,

We do have a special promotion for our Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers that allows them to bring their own clients to Upwork and have a reduced Service Fee. We'll have more details sent to you via email.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

Thanks for replay. Actually I have to start work on that project but I did not receive email regarding this can you please send me details so that I can bring client on upwork and start working on project.

Regards

Asim

Hi Asim,

You will receive an email in the next couple of days, please keep an eye out for our notification.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks! i recived Email thanks for support.

Regards

ASIM DOGAR

Hi Vladimir,

I want to bring another client on upwork can I use the same link for it?

Thanks

Asim

Hi Asim,

Yes, you can share the link with as many offline clients as you'd like to bring on Upwork.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi 

I have brought a client on upwork. He gave me a project on upwork. I'm currently work on that project. I want to know the benifit of it and how I can get the benefit .

Thank You

aumitav

Hi Aumitav,

Top rated freelancer and Rising Talent freelancer have the benefit to have a 0% fee on their contracts with clients who are brought on the platform. Please keep in mind that the clients need to use a unique link to sign up on Upwork in order to have 0% fee on your contract. Unfortunately since you're not a Top rated or a Rising Talent your not eligible for this program. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Can I also get a link to invite my client please.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Talha,

I'll go ahead and share your account information to the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, what's difference between direct contract and bringing new client on upwork? I assume in both case I will pay 0% fee but what fee client will pay in both cases?
Thanks,
Musaddiq Khan.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Musaddiq,

In the case of the Bring Your Own Client program you as a freelancer will have 0% service fee applied on earnings, you receive on contracts with this client going forward. Your client will still be charged with the standard payment processing fee.

In the case of Direct ContractsFreelancers are charged a 3.4% payment processing fee. Clients are not charged any fees.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Goran,
I'm new here on upwork and having clients outside upwork. Is it legal to bring him here to get my first project on upwork and start here.

Thanks,
Musaddiq Khan.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Musaddiq, 

This should not be a problem, and will not go against any provision in the Upwork Terms of Service. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,
Thanks for such a quick response. I'm going to send him my profile link.

Regards,
Musaddiq Khan.

I have just joined Upwork and would like to bring my existing clients on the platform. can I get the details as well please?

Hi Shweta,

Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. If you are not meeting those requirements, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying standard Service Fee.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks! I'll wait to reach those milestones, I guess.. 🙂

Hi,

I'm a top-rated freelancer and I want to use the "Bring your own client" program on upwork. Please guide me. Thanks!

Hi Manish,

I've shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Valeria, I would also like to bring clients to Upwork, so if I could get more information on this, that'll be great. Thanks

Hi Murtaza,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths