cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring Client on Upwork

Asim D Member Since: Oct 19, 2017
1 of 11

Hi Everyone

I had done project with one of my client off to upwork. I want to bring that client on upwork so i can get rating and feedback on my upwork profile (Secure Payment etc.). So, how much fee upwork will charge me for that client projects? Or any waiver i can get on upwork? Also Any help how to bring client on upwork?

Thanks

Regards

ASIM DOGAR

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 11

Hi Asim,

We do have a special promotion for our Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers that allows them to bring their own clients to Upwork and have a reduced Service Fee. We'll have more details sent to you via email.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Untitled
3 of 11

Hi Valeria,

Thanks for replay. Actually I have to start work on that project but I did not receive email regarding this can you please send me details so that I can bring client on upwork and start working on project.

Regards

Asim

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 11

Hi Asim,

You will receive an email in the next couple of days, please keep an eye out for our notification.

5 of 11

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks! i recived Email thanks for support.

Regards

ASIM DOGAR

6 of 11

Hi Vladimir,

I want to bring another client on upwork can I use the same link for it?

Thanks

Asim

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
7 of 11

Hi Asim,

Yes, you can share the link with as many offline clients as you'd like to bring on Upwork.

Aumitav D Member Since: Aug 28, 2018
8 of 11

Hi 

I have brought a client on upwork. He gave me a project on upwork. I'm currently work on that project. I want to know the benifit of it and how I can get the benefit .

Thank You

aumitav

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 11

Hi Aumitav,

Top rated freelancer and Rising Talent freelancer have the benefit to have a 0% fee on their contracts with clients who are brought on the platform. Please keep in mind that the clients need to use a unique link to sign up on Upwork in order to have 0% fee on your contract. Unfortunately since you're not a Top rated or a Rising Talent your not eligible for this program. Thank you.

Untitled
Talha A Member Since: Feb 2, 2018
10 of 11

Hi,

Can I also get a link to invite my client please.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS