🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Bug Profile
Page options
colance_gene
Community Member

Bug Profile

Heeellppp please..Can anybody help me here to fixed the technical issue or problem with my profile??? 😞 like why i didn't get any notifications and messages since Firstweek of january 😞

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Gene,

Please share more details about the problem so that I can assist you further. If private details are involved please send me a PM (Click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Like all i didnt get any notification or messages.

Hi Gene,

I checked your account and I can see that the last notification you`ve received was on January 16, and the most recent message was also around this date. 
I checked you`re notifications setting and I can see that every box is checked and your setup is correctly set up. 
If you have noticed any notifications or messages that you weren't notified for please take a screenshot and send it to me via PM. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

Thank you for the response. Well actually i've been checking my messages now and then. But i got shocked when i open the messages my team leader sent me a paused contracts which is i didnt get and know that my tl sent it to me.. And i didnt get any recent messages :(..

Hi Gene,

Please send me a PM with a screenshot from your end about the messages you`re referring and I will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths