🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Bulk Email Jobs Keep Getting Cancelled
Page options
39f6d060
Community Member

Bulk Email Jobs Keep Getting Cancelled

Why do my bulk gmail creation jobs keep getting cancelled. I am asking because I have applied to two, maybe more that got cancelled. I have read the terms of service and I couldn’t find where it was clearly stated as against the rules. I just want to be clear, so I don’t unknowingly walk into an account suspension.

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Edith J wrote:

Why do my bulk gmail creation jobs keep getting cancelled. I am asking because I have applied to two, maybe more that got cancelled. I have read the terms of service and I couldn’t find where it was clearly stated as against the rules. I just want to be clear, so I don’t unknowingly walk into an account suspension.

You don't need to worry about this. If a job is taken down by upwork, it is the client who has a problem, but never the freelancer. 

Thanks Martina.

I get that it is the client with the problem. However, it is no more a coincidence that same jobs from different clients tend to go same way. I just want to know if it is against Upwork’s policy, so I stop wasting my time applying to them. 

Edith J wrote:

Thanks Martina.

I get that it is the client with the problem. However, it is no more a coincidence that same jobs from different clients tend to go same way. I just want to know if it is against Upwork’s policy, so I stop wasting my time applying to them. 

It's hard to say what the violation was, it could be a number of things. To stay safe, you can never communicate outside of upwork before hire, that is the most important thing for you to keep in mind. If upwork takes a job posting down, you get your connects back, so you didn't lose anything except a few minutes of your time. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths