🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Buy Connects
Page options
mohammadfaizan78
Community Member

Buy Connects

Which is the best way to buy connects from Pakistan?

7 REPLIES 7
mrweb_developer
Community Member

Thanks, Muhammad for asking a question. Let me tell you that you can use UBL Wiz Card to purchase connects from Upwork. I am also using HBL master card for this. Let me know if you have any other question about payment issue.

Hello Mubbasir, I'm trying to add my UBL mastercard/debitcard but i'm facing the error "everytime that we are experiecing a techincal problem and cannot process your card now"  
can you help me resolve the problem! Thanks.

Hi Muneeb,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hy Mubashir.
I am new on upwork and want to buy Connects.Can you please tell me how can I buy connects because I don't have balance in my account...?Thanks

Hi Shahwaiz,

This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. Check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I also want to buy connects, but unfortunately, neither Bank Alfalah debit card nor HBL debit card is working. Even after activating the international transaction session transaction is declined and asking to add another billing method.

Upwork Support Team, Kindly help.

Hi Najib,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths