Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying connects through Upwork Earnings

georgesawr
Roshni G Member Since: Mar 23, 2020
1 of 10

Hi,

How to use up wrok earning for buying connects ?Now I will have 31$ in my account by wednesday .

Can i use it ?

Thanks,

roshni

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 10

Hi Roshni, 

Once you have a balance available in your Upwork account, you can go to your Membership & Connects page (Settings > Membership & Connects), and click on "Add More Connects" to purchase Connects for your account.

~ Avery
Upwork
tianaanthony
Tiana A Member Since: Feb 23, 2016
3 of 10

Hi Avery O,

I can't find that option in my profile.... Im using the profile after 4yrs but I have 20$ as my earnings please help out.

Thank You,

Tiana

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 10

Hi Tiana,

I checked your account and it looks like you are an exclusive member of your agency. Only the agency owner and agency admins have the ability to purchase Connects. Connects will no longer be included for free for agencies. You will be able to buy them by the bundle, as follows:

• 10 for $1.50
  • 20 for $3
  • 40 for $6
  • 60 for $9
  • 80 for $12

Note: If you are still on our Agency Basic plan, you can continue working on any existing projects. However, once you’re ready to submit proposals for new jobs and you no longer have a Connects balance, you’ll need to upgrade to our $20-a-month Agency Plus plan in order to purchase Connects. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
nepazine
Jiten B Member Since: Aug 25, 2020
5 of 10

Hi there, I have a total earning of $40 shown in my profile. Recently I have completed a job. But I am not able to buy only connects neither I can upgrade my plan using this earning.

please help

Thanks.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6 of 10

Hi Jiten,

I checked and it seems that the funds are already in the 'Pending' section of your Reports page. Once the funds move to the 'Available' section, you should be able to use them to purchase Connects or upgrade your membership. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
iammark091494
Mark Jenry F Member Since: Mar 29, 2020
7 of 10

Hello,

I have $20+ earnings in my Profile but I can't use it to purchase connects. I am only given Card and Paypal options.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
8 of 10

Hi Mark Jenry,

I checked your account and it looks like your funds are still Pending. You can check this by going to Reports > Overview. Funds are in the pending tab for a 5-day Security Period before being Available. Once your funds have moved to the Available tab, you can use them to purchase Connects.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
iammark091494
Mark Jenry F Member Since: Mar 29, 2020
9 of 10

Thank you for the response, Andrea. I have one more question. Once the funds become available, can I withdraw any amount I want, or there is a minimum?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
10 of 10

Mark Jenry,

You can use the Get Paid Now button to withdraw any amount of your earnings manually. However, you may want to check your payment method's fees before withdrawing.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS