🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » CANDIDACIES
Page options
chitrayadav
Community Member

CANDIDACIES

Hi Guru,
I received an invitation for a job, 4 days ago, since the job was not of my business domain, I had intimated the client about this genuine reason and simply I declined the job.
My concern is that still in my UP WORK profile under the “PROPOSAL”, it is reflecting “3 CANDIDACIES“, while currently I am engaged with only 2 proposals then it must reflect only 2 CANDIDACIES only.
Just I want to understand the reason behind that? requesting you to give me specific details .please

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Why are you copying  and reposting  other peoples' posts?

i am getting the same issue 

Hi Chitra,

I checked your account and it looks like you do have three active proposals that is why you are seeing this information. 

image.png

~ Joanne
Upwork

undefined:

Hi Chitra,

I checked your account and it looks like you do have three active proposals that it why you are seeing this information. 

image.png

undefined:

Hi Chitra,

I checked your account and it looks like you do have three active proposals that it why you are seeing this information. 

image.png

Hi Joanne ,

Yes, but only 2 on which I am working. and for 3rd one, I have informed his/her that this job is not related to my profile. So my question is " Is there any option which I need to change or something for CANDIDACIES"

Thanks 

@Chitra Y wrote:

Yes, but only 2 on which I am working. and for 3rd one, I have informed his/her that this job is not related to my profile. So my question is " Is there any option which I need to change

You should not "be working" on the 2 because active candidacies mean you are NOT HIRED!

If you want to get rid of the third, simply withdraw your proposal or archive it.

withdraw or archive.jpg

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths