🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can I attach my brother bank account to m...
Page options
xeekhan123
Community Member

Can I attach my brother bank account to my upwork for withdrawal earning?

I want to withdraw my earning, can I withdraw with my brother bank account? I have some issues in my id card that's why I can't make an account.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zubair,

You won't be able to change your account's owner,  as each Upworker must have their own unique account on Upwork.   

You can only use any bank account that's in your name or is a joint account that has your name on it as a withdrawal method. As long as it matches the name on your profile (your name) you should be okay. If your brother's account is only on his name, you won't be able to use it as your withdrawal method on your Upwork account!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
yeasir_arafat_13
Community Member

Zubair,
You can only withdraw your earnings to a bank account which is in your name.
Not anyone else.

Is there any other solutions or may I can change my profile to my brother name? Then
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zubair,

You won't be able to change your account's owner,  as each Upworker must have their own unique account on Upwork.   

You can only use any bank account that's in your name or is a joint account that has your name on it as a withdrawal method. As long as it matches the name on your profile (your name) you should be okay. If your brother's account is only on his name, you won't be able to use it as your withdrawal method on your Upwork account!

~ Bojan
Upwork

It is against Upwork TOS and your profile may get suspended!
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths