🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can I become a Rising Talent
Page options
matthewsaxon
Community Member

Can I become a Rising Talent

Hi having only just joined Upwork, I am a long way off having a JSS rating, for most of the jobs that I would want to submit a proposal for the client is asking for either a JSS of 90% or accepting rising talent. I have made sure my profile is 100% have taken the Upwork readiness test, is it possible to request an invitation to become a rising talaent freelancer, it would really boost my chances of having my proposals read and hopefully in the long run to build a good JSS.

Thank you

Matt

5 REPLIES 5
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Matthew,

Unfortunately, freelancers can't request to be added to the Rising Talent program. When they meet all the eligibility requirements they can be added to the program. When that happens, the freelancer is notified.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Greeting, Valeria.

I wanna to know what we should do more to get this badge, profile 100% completed and took the upwork readiness test, and validate my profile via a video call with the support system.

and all clients want the rising talent badge in requirements, so if this is any way to get this badge so our chance will increase to get the jobs.

Thanks.

Regards,

Ameen.

Hi Ameen,

To learn more about this program visit this help article Become a Rising Talent. Ones you have met all of the requirements the rising talent badge will be awarded on your profile.

~ Goran
Upwork

Just to add - Rising Talent or a certain JSS is NOT a requirement.  Merely a suggestion.  Blow the client away with your experience and expertise and the jobs will come.

Thanks,

Mary.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths