🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can I create two account in one Computer?...
Page options
rahana0204
Community Member

Can I create two account in one Computer? Please read description

Hi My name is Rahana. Currently, I'm working on Upwork as a web developer. Besides my work my son want to create a new account with his own details on my Computer in same category.

Now I need to know is it possible?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Rahana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, you are allowed to share the same IP address and computer with more users as long as you don't share your account with another person. It's important that you don't share your log in credentials with anybody and don't log into other users' accounts as it's a serious violation of Upwork's Terms of Service.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Rahana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, you are allowed to share the same IP address and computer with more users as long as you don't share your account with another person. It's important that you don't share your log in credentials with anybody and don't log into other users' accounts as it's a serious violation of Upwork's Terms of Service.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for your nice solution. But I have a question if my son will create his account must he login his account and work there from my computer instead of my account. My confusion is will he logout my AC and login his AC?

Please don't mind. I need to be clear 🙂

~ Rahana

Your son needs to have his own account on Upwork. And his own account on the computer.

You must not know your son's username and password. He must not know yours.

Upwork runs secret algorithms to try to catch cheaters. They WILL be monitoring you for suspicious activity.

If Upwork thinks that you are logging into two different freelancer accounts... or sharing an account... I can assure you that they will look into everything more closely and terminate your accounts if they think you are violating ToS.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths