🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can I put my account on hold so it won't ...
Page options
melanie_murray
Community Member

Can I put my account on hold so it won't be at risk for suspension or closure if I'm in school?

Hello...Can I put my account on hold without it being suspended? I have an opportunity to study classes and won't be able to take jobs for a couple months, but since I'm new, I don't want my account closed for good, due to inactivity...Is there a way to hold my account for 60 or 90 days without it being at risk for suspension or closure? I understand I won't be making money for Upwork at that time and I'm concerned because I'm new to the platform and would be disappointed to get closed for good, before I have a chance of really getting started.Thanks...

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Melanie,

Being away won't affect a user's account. Just make sure to change your visibility and availability on your profile and consider setting the out-of-office responder in Messages.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Melanie,

Being away won't affect a user's account. Just make sure to change your visibility and availability on your profile and consider setting the out-of-office responder in Messages.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you for your response...! I'll be sure to do that...! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths