🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can I use my new account instead of my older ...
Page options
aljoy25
Community Member

Can I use my new account instead of my older one?

Upwork sent me an email that my old account was reverting the suspension so that I can used my old account instead of the due to there policy that user can only used one account. However uploaded all my recent and latest portfolio on to the new one. Also I am having a problem on the old account, I don't know what is the security code and my connects is still 0 until now. I really want to use my new account instead of the old one. If that possible I can close this account so that I can used the new one. Please help me.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Upwork is very strict about its multiple accounts rule.

As long as you continue trying to use your new account instead of your original account, you are going to face serious problems and likely further sanctions.

A second or new account is incredibly risky to try to use. It is Upwork's intention that such a thing be completely shut down.

I understand, thank you. However the reason why I created a new account, my account was suspended for I don't even know what reason. That's why I created a new account. Also I dont know anything yet about the policy. 

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aljon,

Please allow more time for our team to follow up on your support ticket and assist you further with your questions. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Yes, thank you I will wait.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths