🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can I use rss "My Job feed" to integrate ...
Page options
crazy_ranvijay
Community Member

Can I use rss "My Job feed" to integrate with external application for updates? Will it be ethical?

Hi I am new to upwork.

I just saw, we can use rss and atom to get updates on new jobs ("My Job Feed"). Can i integrate this feed with external application so that I can stay notified with lates updates on Jobs. Will this be ethical approach? Need guidance. Thanks for your time.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ranvijay Kumar,

Yes, this is allowed but if you'd like to receive more specific advice on the external app you're trying to integrate with your job feed feel free to contact Customer Support and share more details in the support request. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ranvijay Kumar,

Yes, this is allowed but if you'd like to receive more specific advice on the external app you're trying to integrate with your job feed feel free to contact Customer Support and share more details in the support request. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for your response.

That helps. I will be simply reading feed via feed reader apps that are there in market(eg, feedreader).

Can you please confirm if this is not a violation

Regards,

Ranvijay

Hi Ranvijay, 

Please follow the instructions Bojan shared with you and provide the details for the app on your ticket as well, our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths