🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can anyone guide me about my status good or ...
Page options
zubair_younus
Community Member

Can anyone guide me about my status good or bad?

Hi,

I am new on Upwork. I have applied 40 jobs in past 1 month 15 days. Now a days I am applying just 1 job in a day because I am understand know. How we applied for the better way. In one month I am hiring for 4 success jobs. Can you guide me about my position at this time for my position improvement.

Its my profile link:

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~0152dc845be2fb137b/

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petersonsue
Community Member

Hello,

I looked over your profile and your portfolio of work. It all looks great! I think you have to be patient and keep applying for jobs to grow your experience on Upwork. Then you can raise your hourly rate. You will continue to get more jobs if you keep focused and consistently apply for jobs and perform the way you have. It took me about 3 months to really take off on the platform. I started very low with my salary ($7/hour) about 9 years ago, and now I am at $45/hour and have so much work that I turn down jobs. It will happen. GREAT JOB!  Sue Peterson, a fellow freelancer

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petersonsue
Community Member

Hello,

I looked over your profile and your portfolio of work. It all looks great! I think you have to be patient and keep applying for jobs to grow your experience on Upwork. Then you can raise your hourly rate. You will continue to get more jobs if you keep focused and consistently apply for jobs and perform the way you have. It took me about 3 months to really take off on the platform. I started very low with my salary ($7/hour) about 9 years ago, and now I am at $45/hour and have so much work that I turn down jobs. It will happen. GREAT JOB!  Sue Peterson, a fellow freelancer

Thanks Sue P 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths