🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can i Use my Upwork balance to buy Connec...
Page options
venkat_95
Community Member

Can i Use my Upwork balance to buy Connects?

Help Me Guys..!! I upgarded my account to Plus, but i got only 24 connects, they put 70 connects like that.. Please Clear me..

I also want to know can i use my upwork balance to buy extra connects?

Thanks in Advance...!!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Venkatesan,

Yes you can use your available earnings to purchase connects. 

When you upgrade, you keep the Connects you already have and we add on the Plus plan upgrade amount. You will also receive a credit for the days of billing cycle that have passed since your Connects were last refilled. For more details on how this calculation works, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Venkatesan,

Yes you can use your available earnings to purchase connects. 

When you upgrade, you keep the Connects you already have and we add on the Plus plan upgrade amount. You will also receive a credit for the days of billing cycle that have passed since your Connects were last refilled. For more details on how this calculation works, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Do I have to upgrade to buy connects using my earnings?

Hi Keyshawn,

You should be able to purchase connects if you have available balance. 

To purchase additional Connects:

Go to Settings

Select Memberships & Connects

Click Add More Connects

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
aftab8611
Community Member

HI!

Sir i have a problem to add my phone in local bank transfer.kindly sir tell correct format to add my phone number from pakistan.

Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

Please use the following format to add your phone number: (Country code) phone number. You don't have to add a plus sign at the begging of the number and don't forget to add space after the country code. Thank you

~ Goran
Upwork

Sir can add 0 with country code or not let's see example (092) 300**Edited for Community Guidelines** this format is correct or (92) 300**Edited for Community Guidelines** this format is correct.
Thanks
Muhammad Aftab

Hi Muhammad,

You should be able to complete the process without adding 0, but feel free to try both formats as they are correct now. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

i am not able to use my funds to buy more connects. 

when i click on buy connect it is redircting me to the billing method nd there is no opotion to use upwork funds. 

Hi Ammar,

You can use your Upwork balance to purchase Connects when you have available funds. Please note that if you have sufficient funds, we will withdrawal from your account balance. If not, the full amount will be charged to your primary billing method. You can check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

"Add more connects" is for fee account, but I am using 

Freelancer Plus which renew automatically and cuts down balance from my master card i think.

View or Edit Membership Plan

Hi Syed,

The Freelancer Plus Plan is a monthly subscription for $14.99 and provides you a monthly allocation of Connects.  

~ Joanne
Upwork

have this plan now. But want to pay using available upwork balance. How to do that? This charges from my linked payoneer card

Hi Syed,

If you have sufficient funds available on your account you will be able to use them to upgrade to our Plus plan. If you don't have sufficient funds, your method will be charged when you`re upgrading to our Plus plan. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, currently upwork doesn't allow me to buy connects using my upwork balance. Please help

600ed4d7
Community Member

Hello, currently upwork doesn't allow me to buy connects using my upwork balance. Please help

Hi Peace,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've checked your account and it looks like you don't have a balance to use in purchasing Connects. Yes! you can use your Upwork balance to purchase Connects even if you don’t have a primary billing method on file, as long as you have enough in your balance to cover the cost. You can also use a combination of Upwork earnings and your billing method if you have one on file — if your balance is not enough to cover the cost, we’ll automatically charge your primary billing method.

I highly suggest you check this help article to learn more about available billing methods when purchasing Connects or upgrading a membership plan.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths