🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can i create specialized Profiles on differen...
Page options
dezignerz_96
Community Member

Can i create specialized Profiles on different Topic

Hi everybody, 

I just want to know about specialized profiles. I am new here and am a graphic designer,

My profile is:profile.png

i have successfully completed my two jobs in firls month.

My Successfully Completed Jobs:jobs.png

I have also created my Agency which is provide "any type of graphic designing, image retouching services".

Agency:agency.png

Now i just want to know about that can i create specialized profiles on some different topics. Like 

I am a graphic design and i expert in Data Entry, Excel, MS Word, etc too. 

So questions is that "Can i Create my speciazed profile on (Data Entry Topic)

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Muhammad,

Yes, you can create a specialized profile for Data Entry. Please see this helpful article for more information.Let me know if you need anything else.

~ Riri

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Muhammad,

Yes, you can create a specialized profile for Data Entry. Please see this helpful article for more information.Let me know if you need anything else.

~ Riri

Hi Riri,

Thank you so much for consideration i was very confused but your answer is really helpful for me. Thanks again. Heart

-

-Muhammad 

Hello. I have this same question. When I went to the link that was provided, I got an error, and it wouldn't provide the page with the information.

I'm hoping you will see this reply and re-explain how one can create two specialties, or profiles, which ever is the appropriate action.

Thank you,

Joni

Hi Joan, 

Could you please confirm if the link you are referring to is the Add Specialized Profile button on your Upwork profile? Please try clearing your cookies or using a different browser to see if the issue persists. If it does, please come back here so that our team can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths