🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can i get rising talent star?
Page options
ahsu_008
Community Member

Can i get rising talent star?

Hello, i have fulfilled all the requirements that are mentioned in rising talent article and i think i should recieve a rising talent star could you check it please. Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. 

Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
tech_heck
Community Member

Hi Mate, Well if you have fulfilled all the requirements correctly hopefully you will be awarded with the rising talent badge soon. But if not just don't lose hope and try to make your profile more accurate and informative. Having this badge is a plus but you should apply for jobs as well instead of wasting time.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. 

Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have met all the requirements for the Rising Star Badge and have not received an invite. I am not sure what the issue is but would like to move forward. How do I proceed? Who do I contact?

Hi Sara,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks sir i'll wait for it.

me either... completed all requirements still no rising talent badge... how?

Lester B wrote:

me either... completed all requirements still no rising talent badge... how?

Rising Talent status is only for people without a JSS. You have a JSS, so you don't qualify.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths