🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can i show my Fiverr experience
Page options
akhtar683
Community Member

Can i show my Fiverr experience

Hello,

I just want to know can i show my Fiverr experience on my profile in other experience section? as i am a LEVEL 2 seller on Fiverr. let me know if it will affect my profile badly.

Thanks 

Akhtar

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Akhtar, 

You should be able to add that as part of your portfolio. However please be sure not to include a link as noted by Joanne on her reply.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
JoanneP

Hi Akhtar, 

On your portfolio, you can add your past work examples and projects to enable viewers to see the quality of your work. You can't link other platforms to your Upwork profile. For more information on how you can improve your profile, please check this blog. Let us know if you have other questions or need assistance with. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello,

Thanks for your response. can you find my attachments? can i put my experience that i am a level 2 seller on Fiverr? there will be just a subject and description. is this against Upwork TOS?

Thanks  

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Akhtar, 

You should be able to add that as part of your portfolio. However please be sure not to include a link as noted by Joanne on her reply.

~ Avery
Upwork

Can I use my Fiverr profile screenshot on Upwork? Because I have 300+ reviews on Fiverr so it's very helpful for me to grow my profile on Upwork. 

Hi Rahul,

You can share screenshots from the work you`ve done and the feedback you`ve received. But it is not allowed to share links or screenshots of your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks

Hi Can I write " I have top ratings on fiverr " like this on upwork to attract customers...?

Hi Jenish,

You can share screenshots from the work you`ve done and the feedback you`ve received. But it is not allowed to share links or screenshots of your profile, which Goran has confirmed on this thread. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Dear Moderator,
You said that I can't link any other's platform link, ok fine but my question is can i mention other's market place names on my portfolio?
Example
: I was work on Fiverr/Freelancer.com?
Thank You

Hi Rashed Anjum,

Yes, you can mention this on your profile. Please avoid including links though as this is not allowed. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Can I Include Github preview links on My proposal/profile?

Hi Rashed,

Yes, you can include links and share your external portfolios in your proposals, cover letters or interview stage. Please do review these tips and resources in order to work safely and in line with Upwork ToS. Make sure that all the payments are made on Upwork between you and the client you met on Upwork! 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Okk got it, thank you so much
Community Member

Hello,

Can I use Fiverr Review of my client on my portfolio of Upwork profile to make my profile strong?

Hi Suleman,

You may not include links to your Fiverr profile on your Upwork profile page, including as part of a portfolio item or in your proposal.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
489badae
Community Member

Thanks for this...I need a little clarification. Does that mean we can't also mention past Fiverr experience on Upwork? Somewhat in this context; "I was able to complete over 100 projects on Fiverr before coming to upwork..." as a way to back up our expertise?

7d9d0d70
Community Member

I am a handpicked Expert on the Shopify Marketplace, is it fine to link to the Shopify marketplace?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths