Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i show my Fiverr experience

Highlighted
Akhtar N Member Since: Feb 3, 2018
1 of 14

Hello,

I just want to know can i show my Fiverr experience on my profile in other experience section? as i am a LEVEL 2 seller on Fiverr. let me know if it will affect my profile badly.

Thanks 

Akhtar

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 14

Hi Akhtar, 

On your portfolio, you can add your past work examples and projects to enable viewers to see the quality of your work. You can't link other platforms to your Upwork profile. For more information on how you can improve your profile, please check this blog. Let us know if you have other questions or need assistance with. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Akhtar N Member Since: Feb 3, 2018
3 of 14

Hello,

Thanks for your response. can you find my attachments? can i put my experience that i am a level 2 seller on Fiverr? there will be just a subject and description. is this against Upwork TOS?

Thanks  

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
4 of 14

Hi Akhtar, 

You should be able to add that as part of your portfolio. However please be sure not to include a link as noted by Joanne on her reply.

-Avery
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Rahul Kumar S Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
5 of 14

Can I use my Fiverr profile screenshot on Upwork? Because I have 300+ reviews on Fiverr so it's very helpful for me to grow my profile on Upwork. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 14

Hi Rahul,

You can share screenshots from the work you`ve done and the feedback you`ve received. But it is not allowed to share links or screenshots of your profile. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Rahul Kumar S Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
7 of 14

Thanks

Highlighted
Jenish D Member Since: Aug 10, 2020
8 of 14

Hi Can I write " I have top ratings on fiverr " like this on upwork to attract customers...?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
9 of 14

Hi Jenish,

You can share screenshots from the work you`ve done and the feedback you`ve received. But it is not allowed to share links or screenshots of your profile, which Goran has confirmed on this thread. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Rashed Anjum R Member Since: Oct 2, 2020
10 of 14

Dear Moderator,
You said that I can't link any other's platform link, ok fine but my question is can i mention other's market place names on my portfolio?
Example
: I was work on Fiverr/Freelancer.com?
Thank You

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS