🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can links those with or without your contact ...
Page options
aprilp_martel
Community Member

Can links those with or without your contact information be attached in proposals?

Good day!

I'm quite new to upwork. I recently read the Upwork's TOS to prevent any mishaps, but I am confused as to the following and would like to ask.

(1) Can I provide links to the blog posts I've written for my previous clients in my proposal? These websites do not have any of my contact information and I have asked the consent of these clients to use the links in my upwork proposals.

(2) Can I provide links to websites containing my information in my proposal? I understand this cannot be done on the Upwork profile but I would like to know if it's allowed on proposals so long as it is not on the Upwork profile.

Thanks, in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi April,

Thanks for stopping by to check our Community Guidelines. To clarify your concern, you can definitely provide links as part of your portfolio in your proposal, as long as these do not contain any personal information. Be sure to also check this help article for additional details.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi April,

Thanks for stopping by to check our Community Guidelines. To clarify your concern, you can definitely provide links as part of your portfolio in your proposal, as long as these do not contain any personal information. Be sure to also check this help article for additional details.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thank you for the clarification!
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths