🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can my work log displays continuous work ...
Page options
aitringo
Community Member

Can my work log displays continuous work ? (24 hours a day, added manually)

Hi dear community,

I have 60 hours to add manually concerning delivered work.
I'm allowed to add 60 continuous hours ?
I mean In my diary it will looks like working 24/24 h non stop. Will this create a problem in the system ?

Thank's in advance for your help !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

You "can" but if there is an issue (dispute or payment method problem) you will not get paid for a single minute of it.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

You "can" but if there is an issue (dispute or payment method problem) you will not get paid for a single minute of it.

aitringo
Community Member

Thank you so much Petra for the quick reply ! That's what i need.

I beleive that my client is honest person, We've agreed about this so we can get sure that we are on the same page. That was my suggestion to make him confident.

Thank's again for your efficiency,

- May God bless us all.

If you did that work and the client will pay you for that work, then go for it.

An honest client who knew what it was going to take to get the job done and knows what you actually contributed with those hours will be happy to pay you for your work.

Absolutely ! That's exactly what I believe.

Based on my experience here on Upwork, a client who is confident to choose me for his project, deserves my trust.

In fact, this is the approach I use with all good rated, and honest customers. This way, the customer would not be frustrated before having the first delivery version. Also, it helps to build a relationship of trust without fail from the beginning.

This is the most effective method I have found to acquire new customers. 😉 But to use with caution.

rverang
Community Member

@MHAMMED A wrote:

I'm allowed to add 60 continuous hours ?
I mean In my diary it will looks like working 24/24 h non stop. 

Don't do it.

Why? =====> Nobody can work 60 continuous hours.

I believe that my client is honest person.

aitringo
Community Member

As I have explained, 60 hours conrrespond to the first step of the project : I'm Data scientiste developper, so to get any "first" delivery version it takes pretty long hours. I have to create databases, Build calculations, and build Dashbords for the outputs. 
I beleive that my client couldn't evaluate the work before getting a working dashbord.
It takes about 2 - 3 weeks to make it complete. And total of estimated hours is 60 hours.

After getting my client "100% Satisfaction" confirmation, I request his permission to add Total hours as agreed.

So my question was about the fact that after adding hours munally. My working diary will shows 60 working hours non stop. Even if doesn't correspond to reality <====> It tooks 2 - 3 weeks to complete.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths