🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can not add Paypal account on billing met...
Page options
0853d0a2
Community Member

Can not add Paypal account on billing method of my account

Hey. I can not choose paypal as a payment method. This option is not at all. The email address is the same as upwork. Attached a screen, which shows that this option is not at all. Please, help.

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Denis,

PayPal is available in many other countries besides the USA, but not in all of them. You can find payment methods available in your country by going to your Settings> Get Paid and clicking Add a Payment method. Check out this help article for more information. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
0853d0a2
Community Member

Hello. Have you seen my screenshot? I don’t even have the option to add paypal. How to solve this problem?missing-paypal-from-billing-options.jpg

Hi Denis,

I've shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via ticket to assist you directly. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
0853d0a2
Community Member

Hey. They contacted me and said that it was not supported in my location. How can this be? If paypal works separately, as a service in my location. Does it not work for you? I have a verified wallet. I can send and receive payments. Deal with it please.
Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Denis,

Unfortunately, Paypal is not an available billing method for all users, this varies based on your location. Kindly please select from any of the available billing method options in your user settings - billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths