🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can not verify my email address
Page options
a_van_schaik
Community Member

Can not verify my email address

Hallo,

Im new and want to make a account.

No everything goes well entill i need to verify my email.

I have send and resend the verification but i do NOT get any verification mail.

I have checked all my boxes, normal / spam / junk... everything.

My email is also typed correctly..

Please help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Arno, Please click on the verification link again and let us know if it still persists. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Arno, Please click on the verification link again and let us know if it still persists. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hi Jo-An,

Its fixt. Thank you 🙂

I'm asked to verify my email but I entered an endless loop.

I pressed send a verification mail, received the mail, clicked the link in the mail then the link is experied and received a new mail with a new link with the same result.

Please help me on this thank you.

Hi Ahmed,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with email verification. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
cd85b31f
Community Member

hi,

i am yatin

i wanted to verify my email but it doesn't work. i have tried following ways:

* changing email id 

* copying gmail id from gmail account so there is no chances of error.

* clearing cache & cookies.

* opening upwork and gmail account on different browser.

* waiting for an hour and again sending verification link.( did this multiple times over span of 2-3 days)

* tried sending some other random email to my own account to check if Gmail is working or not, yes it is.

* clicked on "Go to Gmail" button on verification page and yes it lands to my gmail that i have given.

* tried raising a ticket but for that you must verify you EMAIL!!.

i have simply gone through forums and tried all options anyone could suggest. Kindly solve the matter asap.

A Very Patient Client,

Yatin.

Hi Yatin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths