🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can somebody kindly review my profile?
Page options
nasir_farid
Community Member

Can somebody kindly review my profile?

Hello 

Can somebody kindly review my profile? I am submitting too many proposals but got NO response.
Also i want to know about the Rising talent.
Thank you

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Nasir F wrote:

Can somebody kindly review my profile? I am submitting too many proposals but got NO response.
Also i want to know about the Rising talent.

You have a Job Success Score of 50% (which is very, very low) and poor feedback and you can't have Rising Talent Status (that is only for new people with few, but excellent contract outcomes.

Yes I know.

Please review my profile and let me know why I am not getting any response? What shall I do more?

battershall-ramo
Community Member

I think your main problem is your lack of job success. It's probably not your fault, we all get bad reviews occasionally, but you had the bad luck to get one at the start. If I was you, my next project would be absolutely any job that guarantees a 5-star rating, followed by ensuring that every client is 100% satisfied with your work for a while.

No luck actually i was very new to upwork. Bad things happend. Thank you.

battershall-ramo
Community Member

I think your main problem is your lack of job success. It's probably not your fault, we all get bad reviews occasionally, but you had the bad luck to get one at the start. If I was you, my next project would be absolutely any job that guarantees a 5-star rating, followed by ensuring that every client is 100% satisfied with your work for a while.

Is it will be be okay latter on or it will remain the same?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths