🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can someone check my account for any weak...
Page options
jayawardhane-sup
Community Member

Can someone check my account for any weaknesses?

Hi, I will be very glad if someone can take a look at my profile for weaknesses. I would like to modify my account to rise up in the search list also. Please explain me how to do it. Secondly, recently i got the rising talent badge but after two days it was desapeared and there was an another batch called job success score. Can anyone explain why my rising talent badge was removed?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

First of all - profiles are periodically rotated.  There is nothing you can do about your placement on the list.

Second - Rising Talent is only for newer freelancers.  Your Job Success Score replaces that.  (And congratulations on 100%!)

Your profile looks really good.  Just be aware that initially the client only sees the first two lines of your profile (also true of proposals) before they decided whether to scroll down.  Be sure those first two lines show your experience and expertise.  In the case of proposals, be sure to address the client's needs right off the bat.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

First of all - profiles are periodically rotated.  There is nothing you can do about your placement on the list.

Second - Rising Talent is only for newer freelancers.  Your Job Success Score replaces that.  (And congratulations on 100%!)

Your profile looks really good.  Just be aware that initially the client only sees the first two lines of your profile (also true of proposals) before they decided whether to scroll down.  Be sure those first two lines show your experience and expertise.  In the case of proposals, be sure to address the client's needs right off the bat.

Dear Mary

Any ideas about how to write the first two sentences of my profile?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths