🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can someone please review my profile and prov...
Page options
deepakbansal67
Community Member

Can someone please review my profile and provide a feedback?

Hello folks!

I updated my profile a few months back and have been sending out proposals extensively. I have been following out the general tips of sticking to my niche and 100% commitment to original work and being as creative as I can with my proposals, yet have received no response from any clients so far.

Further, barring one exception I don't receive any client colloboration invitations as well!

I am in dire need of work and would really appreciate any help in this matter!

Many many thanks!

Deepak Bansal

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Hi Deepak,

except some minor typos I can't find anything wrong with it. Take more tests to show your expertise in English. If you have written all the text in your profile yourself, you should have no problems getting good results. Show only the good results, of course. 

Much success!

Thank you!

purplepony
Community Member

Deepak, when people are in "dire need of work" Freelancing generally isn't their best option; especially when they're new.  I'm sincerely not attempting to be negative, but I'm being realistic.  Positivism is great, but it does need to be tempered with realism.  

The realism is that you're facing quite a bit of competition.  Currently noted on Upwork regarding "White Paper Designers" there are 2,086.  Of those 723 have No Earnings yet, and only 870 have earned over $10,000 total.

Thank you! Your observation regarding the the competition for white paper writers on Upwork is duly noted.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths