cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Accept Job Interview

Samuel K Member Since: Dec 13, 2016
1 of 5

Hi everyone,

This is extremely frustrating as I may miss out on a great opportunity due to a bug. Unfortunately Upwork seems to have no way to contact or submit this bug. 

I received an interview offer and have been trying to accept it, but I cannot. I get an error message that reads "Something went wrong. Please try again". I then try again and get the same error. 

Is this a bug or am I not doing something correctly? All fields are filled out correctly. 

Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
2 of 5

Samuel K. wrote:

Hi everyone,

This is extremely frustrating as I may miss out on a great opportunity due to a bug. Unfortunately Upwork seems to have no way to contact or submit this bug. 

I received an interview offer and have been trying to accept it, but I cannot. I get an error message that reads "Something went wrong. Please try again". I then try again and get the same error. 

Is this a bug or am I not doing something correctly? All fields are filled out correctly. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Help and Support" area notes everything is Operational.  You may have better luck trying a different browser.  Good luck!
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
3 of 5

Try clearing your cache and cookies and/or try another browser.  Also let CS know.  Hopefully a moderator will check in soon to help you.

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
4 of 5

BTW, your profile has a link to your website.  This is a no-no if your website provides capability for contact with you.

Samuel K Member Since: Dec 13, 2016
5 of 5

I was able to get it to work in Safari so it seems like this is a bug on Chrome/MAC.

Thanks for the heads up about the website link. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS