🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can't Buy Connects
Page options
asadponir
Community Member

Can't Buy Connects

Hi,

Can I buy connects with my brother's card? What will be the billing address for this card?  Can I buy connects with my local bank account card (BDT)? Also, can I use my portfolio in a cover letter?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Wait for your response.......

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md,

This will depend on your location but all freelancers can purchase connects with a prepaid or a credit card. To learn more about our accepted Billing methods, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Md,

Please use a billing method you are authorized to use. If any issues arise, Upwork team will notify you directly.

Regarding your portfolio website, we know sharing your past work is important. Therefore, you can share links to external portfolios when you submit a proposal. Note: We understand external portfolios may include contact information, it is still fine to share these, though please make sure to ask the client to only contact you via Upwork.

~ Goran
Upwork

Got it. Can I buy connects with my local DBBL visa card which is in BDT (Bangladeshi Taka) currency?

If so what is the process!

Hi Md,

This will depend on your location but all freelancers can purchase connects with a prepaid or a credit card. To learn more about our accepted Billing methods, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths