🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can't Complete 100% Freelancer Profile
Page options
aminupwork
Community Member

Can't Complete 100% Freelancer Profile

i know how to 100 complete profile on upwork. But there is a problem on my profile i add social account boy there still show me 70% so i want to know that how can i get 100% complete.
8 REPLIES 8
mdshamim_reza
Community Member

hello shariar ,
it's also happened to me when I created my account. wait some time or you can log out your account and refresh your browser an than try ones again. it's work on me.
regards,
md shamim reza

nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Shariar,

Please check out some of the ways listed here which you can use to get your profile to 100% completion, in addition to linking your social accounts.

~Nina

Hello Nina,

actually, I complete my profile and I add 6 social accounts but still show me 70 % 

plz, help me that is really helpful for me. 

plz, see picture 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Shariar,

Keep in mind that linking 6 social accounts will not raise your profile completeness percentage up to 100%. For more details about this please refer to the guide Nina shared above. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

i need some help about my account i want to complete my profile 100% but i can't get success i want to add my facebook and google account but i can't can add why this issue can you help me?

Hi Nadir, 

Connecting Upwork to a social media account isn't a requirement for a 100% profile. Displaying a few certifications and taking some skills tests along with completing other sections will also allow freelancers to achieve a 100% complete profiles as you can see in this help article.

I did the skills tests and link to social but still in 70% status

Hi Sofronio,

You can find advice on how to get your profile to 100% complete here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths