🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can't Contact support after verified!
Page options
acd8d342
Community Member

Can't Contact support after verified!

This is my following experience:

I am brand new to Upwork. I go and create an account, only to have it be immediately suspended (Due to me accidentally leaving my VPN on at the time).

Fine I think, this should be able to be resolved easily enough via contacting support and being verified.

Which I do, and I get contact back by support stating that I'm good to go now.

Then a day or so later I get this notifcation on Upwork dashboard stating the following:**Edited for Community Guidelines**

And so i try to figure out why this has happened? I check my emails to see if i got any notication on why this is the case, But the last email I recieved was from Upwork customer support telling me I am ALL good to go. So I try to contact support again but just get redirected to my upwork home dashboard.

It wouldny allow me even make a post here.So here i am having to spend a solid hour of my day going through the process of making this fake Account, just to be able to reach out for help.

here is a link to my Real accounts community profile:**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I can provide any information needed. My real profile email is:**Edited for Community Guidelines**

If support can send me an email or tell me what happened. I'd Greatly Appreciate it.

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi there,

As confirmed by our team, they would be happy to assist you directly via ticket. They requested that you please reach out directly by sending an email to the team. You should now be able to create a ticket. Let us know if you need further assistance, we're here to help.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths