🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can't Edit My Profile
Page options
kazisaleheen
Community Member

Can't Edit My Profile

Hello

I can't edit my hourly rate . I go to my pofile click the pencil shaped edit button , a box appeares but when I change the rate/hr figure it automatically turns to zero. Why this is happening .

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kazi,

Sorry about that. I tried but couldn't replicate the issue. Please clear your cache and cookies and please also try changing your profile rate using a different browser.

~ Bojan
Upwork
roberty1y
Community Member

Hi Bojan, I have the same problem. I can't complete my profile. I can enter the required information, but when I log out and log back in again it has disappeared. I tried two different browsers and cleared the cookies. I'd appreciate your help. Thanks.

Hi Robert, 

Have you tried clicking "Review Application" button at the bottom of the page to save the information you entered and proceed?

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have tried that, but it doesn't solve the problem. Everything has disappeared when I log on again, even basic information such as my address, etc.

Robert

Hello Robert,

We'll have someone from our team get in touch with you shortly to assist you. Thank you!

Untitled

Hi Ryan, thank you for your help.

Robert

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths