🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can't Resubmit Profile
Page options
kesaylyn
Community Member

Can't Resubmit Profile

Hi everyone, I'm here helping out a friend. He recently created an account and already received the email notification that the profile was disapproved. But every time he logs into his page, it still says that the profile is still under review, thus, he can't resubmit it. He already cleared browser history and cache but still didn't work.

Does anyone have an idea on how to resolve this? Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Kesaylyn,

I replied to your PM. To view all the Social Media profiles, please check out the footer section of the Upwork platform or the Community as shown in this screenshot.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kesaylyn,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. Please let your friend know to reach out to us and we will be able to assist them further with their account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you Aleksandar for the reply. May I know what are the ways he could reach out to you since he can't also send messages. Your help is very much appreciated!

Also, he can't even send a support ticket and keeps getting the same automated response. Thank you again for the help with this!

Hi Kesaylyn,

Please tell your friend to reach out to us on Social Media and we'll assist them further from there.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Alright. But can you be more specific as to what social media platform and how can he reach/find you? 

Hi Kesaylyn,

I replied to your PM. To view all the Social Media profiles, please check out the footer section of the Upwork platform or the Community as shown in this screenshot.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksandar. You've been really helpful!

Hello sir my friend also facing this problem . How can he get rid of it?

Hi Lam,

Please let your friend know to reach out to us and we'll be able to assist them further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

-##His freelance account. How can he find you?

Hi Lam,

Please let your friend know to reach out to us on Social Media and we'll assist them further from there. To view all the Social Media profiles, please check out the footer section of the Upwork platform or the Community as shown in this screenshot.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am having the same issue. I cannot resubmit my profile.

Hi Angela,

I checked your account, and I can see that our team has reached out to you previously requesting that you update your profile. Please check this ticket number: 24762966, and follow the steps provided on the ticket. Once done, please retry submitting your profile. If you are still unable to resubmit it, kindly let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
narkiat
Community Member

I have already edited my picture
narkiat
Community Member

I am still getting the same error

Hi Angela,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having issues updating your profile. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths