🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can't Submit proposal
Page options
annwshannnon
Community Member

Can't Submit proposal

I am new to Upwork and trying to submit my first proposal. I have filled out the entire form and when I hit submit I get the message "Value is required and can't be empty" under the box where I typed my cover letter. what am I doing wrong? The box is not empty.

6 REPLIES 6
annwshannnon
Community Member

I have sort of solved the problem. I can submit the proposal in Explorer, but not in Chrome. 

Explain the details to upwork help center i am sure of upwork beter sercies will solve the issue, They are very active and nice team to help you thanks 

84c9b6c4
Community Member

I have same problem: I'm sending the proposals and seeing "xxx invited, sent" but I can't see the list of the proposals I sent, it is empty. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Denys,

I checked and you have a Client account! Can you be more specific regarding the issue you are experiencing so that we can assist you further?

~ Bojan
Upwork
Community Member

Same problem here. There is no thing to fill in, but still get the error.

Hi Alan,

I tried and can't seem to replicate the issue you're describing as the OP. Could you please share with us a screenshot of the error from your end so that we can take a closer look? We'll have that reviewed and assist you accordingly.

Additionally, as a freelancer your profile picture has to accurately represent who you are, it obviously shouldn't be a photo of a place, a design or object, or someone or something else (also, misrepresenting who you are, goes against our Terms of Service.) You may visit this help article to learn more about choosing a good profile picture.

We're looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths