Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t add education to my profile

Highlighted
Gavin J Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
1 of 8
Hi
Been trying for hours on various platforms (web, app, etc) to create and compete my education history. The problem is it won’t allow me to add my degree even though it’s visible in the drop down list. The degree also isn’t optimal as you can’t move forward until this is done.
Highlighted
2 of 8
Forgot to mention that I have tried clearing out my cache, which didn’t help. I tried in the app but the app keeps crashing before I’m even able to try
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3 of 8

Hi Gavin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your education. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
4 of 8
Thank you
Highlighted
5 of 8
Still waiting on feedback with this issue?
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 8

Hi Gavin,

We apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. This is a known issue and our engineers are looking into it. Our team will reach out to you regarding this issue directly via your support ticket and keep you updated.

We appreciate your patience while our team is working on fixing this issue.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Freeda F Member Since: Jun 30, 2020
7 of 8

Hi I m also facing the same situation when trying to select the menu from drop down. Could you please assist us with this

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 8

Hi Freeda,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to add your education. Thank you.

Untitled