cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't complete profile. Address fields are in-active...won't allow completion

Florence W Member Since: Aug 10, 2017
1 of 8

I have been trying for over a week to complete my profile.  I get s far as the address fields and there's no access. I have submitted a previous question and waited for a reply but have not received an answer. I have read some others replies and have tried clearing my cache, rebooting and logging in again, still the same problem.

any other suggestions.....?

Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
2 of 8

Hi Florence,

A member of our team will reach out to you directly to further assist you with completing your profile.

Lanie M
Untitled
Erin R Member Since: Sep 25, 2017
3 of 8

I am also struggling with this same issue...it is not registering my address, and therefore not allowing me to complete my profile... Is it possible for someone to reach out to me as well

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 8

Hi Erin,

We'll have somebody reach out to you with further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Randy S Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
5 of 8

I too am finding it impossible to save and move on in the registration process due to that same ADDRESS field being locked.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 8

Hi Randy,

Please add your address in the field where it says "Start Typing your Address" a drop-down menu with suggestions will be showed and you will need to choose one. Once you`ve clicked on one of the suggestions everything will auto-populatedated. Thank you.

Untitled
Florence W Member Since: Aug 10, 2017
7 of 8

I need to let you know that there is a problem with my phone. For some reason ( No phsyical damages ) Imlost my display a few days ago and now I can't get anything. It won't turn on or off ( Not that I can tell ) so please email me at my email address

Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 8

Hi Florence, 

It looks like the team reached out to you last 4-September via your ticket #19537682. If you're still experiencing anything, please respond to the ticket so that the team can look into it.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS