🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can't contact live support
Page options
dragos-moruz
Community Member

Can't contact live support

I do not have 'Get Help' option or Live support with an agent. 

As support bot said, my account is not suspended or dezactivated, I still do jobs.

I have a few questions to support, any other options to contact support? By email or phone ? 

5 REPLIES 5
emiguelina
Community Member

@Dragos M wrote:

I do not have 'Get Help' option or Live support with an agent. 

As support bot said, my account is not suspended or dezactivated, I still do jobs.

I have a few questions to support, any other options to contact support? By email or phone ? 

And here in the community, our moderators are great, and they will address your issues or recommendations accordingly.

petra_r
Community Member

Dragos M wrote:, I still do jobs.

Your profile says you've not done a single job on Upwork yet.

@Dragos M wrote:

Ask your questions here...

Just finished one, I had trouble with the payment methods and VAT taxes, one of the reasons I wanted to discuss with the support. 

I have 3 jobs in pending at the moment for payment. 

Is that the reason I do not have the Get Help button, to speak with an UpWork agent? 

Hi Dragos,

In order to withdraw your Upwork earnings, please complete W-8BEN form, you can use your own legal name as it appears in your passport or other official documents. You may need to consult a local tax adviser about proper ways to report your Upwork income to your country's tax authorities. Upwork will charge the VAT for the services provided to you by Upwork unless you provide a valid VAT number. Please, let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I did now setup my Tax Information. I will setup the VAT once I consult with the local tax.

But how can I access the live support? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths